Ways to borrow, save and invest
Whether you want to buy a home or car, start a business, or save for your retirement, we have the products and services to help get you there
Helping you achieve all your goals
An auto loan is a convenient and flexible way to finance a new or used vehicle. Get the vehicle that is right for you with financing that fits your budget.
Your home will probably be your biggest single purchase. TD Mortgage Specialists can help you choose the right mortgage for your needs.
TD has the solutions for all your small business banking needs. Our Small Business Advisors can help you choose the right banking solutions for your business.
A Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) is a Canadian government-sponsored savings arrangement that provides you with special tax benefits. It’s a great way to save for a comfortable retirement. The contributions you make are tax-deductible and your money grows tax-deferred in an RSP.
There are many ways to build your savings and it’s even easier if you can do it automatically:
TD Direct Investing offers trading platforms, online tools and support to help you invest with confidence.
Borrowing money can be a good financial decision, if it is done wisely. Get the things you want and use the right credit for your situation.
We’ve been serving newcomers to Canada
for over 100 years
When you bank with TD, your money and personal information are always protected.
More than 1,150 branches — open later and longer than other Canadian banks, with 400 open on Sundays.2
Service in over 200 languages.
When you visit a TD branch, you’ll need to bring 2 pieces of identification:
(1) One of the following documents:
- Permanent Resident Card
- Confirmation of permanent residence (IMM Form 5292)
- Temporary Permit (IMM Form 1442, 1208, 1102)
(2) One of the following documents:
- A valid passport
- Canadian Driver’s Licence
- Canadian Government Identification card
Other identification documents may be acceptable or required. Please visit a TD branch for details.
To qualify for the New to Canada banking package:
- You are either a Permanent Resident or Temporary Resident of Canada for 2 years or less
- You provide proof of your status through your Permanent Resident Card or Temporary Permit.
- You have never opened or held a TD Chequing Account
- You are the age of majority in your Province or Territory of Residence.