TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card
It’s time to make the move to the TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card and enjoy complete flexibility so you can travel whenever and however you want.
Features & Benefits
- Your TD Points don’t expire1
- No blackout or seat restrictions2
- Not just for flights. Use your TD Points for any travel
- Trip Interruption and Trip Cancellation Coverage3
- Delayed and Lost Baggage Coverage4
- Redeem your TD Points for the full or partial cost of your travel expenses5
- Earn 3 TD Points per dollar spent on purchases made with your card6
- Earn 9 TD Points when you purchase travel with your card online through Expedia For TD
|Annual Interest Rates:||19.99% on Purchases and
22.99% on Cash Advances
|Authorized User Cards:||$50 each|
Applies to new TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Accounts (“Account”) only. The $100 in travel value will be awarded to the Account as a bonus of 20,000 TD Points (“Bonus”) upon approval. Limit of one Bonus per Account. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by any one person to one. Other conditions apply. Offer may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- TD Points do not expire as long as you are a Cardholder.
- Subject to carrier/space availability.
- Underwritten by TD Life Insurance Company (re medical covered causes) and TD Home and Auto Insurance Company (re non-medical covered causes). Benefits, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusions, including a pre-existing condition exclusion, that are fully described in the certificate of insurance included with your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card. Note that this insurance offers different benefits on different terms and conditions than the Trip Interruption Insurance automatically included on the TD Gold Elite Visa Card, the TD U.S. Dollar Visa Card or the Optional Travel Medical Insurance Annual Plan. To be eligible for this insurance, your trip must be paid for in full using your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card and/or associated TD Points.
- Underwritten TD Home and Auto Insurance Company. Benefit, features and coverages are subject to conditions, limitations and exclusion, which are outlined in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card.
- To redeem TD Points for travel purchases charged to your Card that are not booked through Expedia For TD or the TD Travel Rewards Centre (the “Centre”), Cardholder must contact the TD Travel Rewards Program after the travel purchase has been posted to the Account and within 90 days from the transaction date of the travel purchase. The required TD Points will be redeemed from the TD Points balance available at the time the TD Points are redeemed for the travel purchase, not the transaction date of the travel purchase. The amount that will be credited toward the travel purchase will be equal to the value of the TD Points redeemed. If there are insufficient TD Points available to cover the entire amount of the travel purchase, the Account will only be credited by the value of the TD Points redeemed. Any amount of the travel purchase not covered by the TD Points redeemed will remain on the Account for payment. A $40 booking fee (plus applicable taxes) will only apply if you make a travel purchase, either through the Centre or by phone through Expedia For TD, and you do not redeem any TD Points for that travel purchase. This $40 booking fee (plus applicable taxes) will be charged by Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc. if such travel purchase is made through the Centre, or by Expedia Inc. if such travel purchase is made by phone through Expedia For TD. No booking fee applies when redeeming TD Points through the TD Travel Rewards Program for travel purchased on your Account through other travel providers. Visit www.tdrewards.com or call 1-800-983-1043 for more information. The TD Travel Rewards Centre is operated by Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc. at 1-800-983-1043. Expedia For TD is operated at www.tdrewards.com and 1-877-222-6492. The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are not responsible for any of the services and products offered/provided by Aimia Proprietary Loyalty Canada Inc. or Expedia, Inc.
- TD Points are awarded for Purchases charged to the Account. Credit for refunds, returned items, rebates or other similar credits will reduce or cancel the TD Points earned by the full or partial amount originally charged to the Account. Fees, Cash Advances, (including Balance Transfers, Cash-Like Transactions and TD Visa Cheques), interest charges, optional services, refunds, rebates or other similar credits do not earn TD Points.