Contents | Index
Order Mutual Funds - Transfer
From the 'My Accounts' - 'Investing' screen, click on 'Order Mutual Funds' from the left navigation menu. 'Order Mutual Funds' allows you to Purchase, Redeem or Transfer mutual fuunds (Fund to Fund) for your TD Mutual Funds or eFunds account.
- Select 'Order Mutual Funds'.
- Account - Select the account for which you would like to perform a fund to fund transfer.
- Action - Select "Transfer".
- From - Select the Fund you would like to 'Transfer From'.
- Amount - Enter a dollar amount if you would like to transfer a specific dollar amount, or enter the number units if you would like to transfer a specific number of units or enter the full balance if you would like to transfer your full holdings in the investment.*
- To Fund Category - Select the Fund Category you would like to 'Transfer To'.
- Fund - Select the Fund you would like to 'Transfer To'.
- Review the email and telephone number information displayed on the screen to ensure that they are correct and up to date.
- Click 'Next' to verify the transaction. Clicking the 'Clear' will clear all of the fields you have selected.
- Once you have verified the details of the transaction, confirm by clicking 'Finish'.
- You will receive an order number for the transaction
- Please note, the 'Transfer From' investment units will be sold as of the applicable Trade Date, and this amount (less any applicable Transaction Charges) will be invested in the Transfer To investment. Therefore, the number of units purchased in the Transfer To investment cannot be known in advance.
Email Address and Daytime Phone #
- Your contact information is necessary for TD Mutual Funds transactions. TD Mutual Funds Representatives use email to communicate with EasyWeb clients in the event that they are unable to process a client's trade. Trades are sometimes not processed because a client's Investment Objectives (as stated when they completed a TD Mutual Funds account application form) are not in line with the investments they wish to purchase.
- You may directly change the email address located in this email field. Please note that this will change the email address associated with all your TD Mutual Funds and eFunds accounts.
- Your telephone number will only be used for this transaction, and any changes made will not permanently update your records. If you would like to permanently update your telephone number please select My Accounts - Change Address (only available for personal accounts).