Contents | Index
Order Mutual Funds - Redeem
From the 'My Accounts' - 'Investing' screen, click on 'Order Mutual Funds' from the left navigation menu. 'Order Mutual Funds' allows you to Purchase, Redeem or Transfer mutual funds (Fund to Fund) for your TD Mutual Funds or eFunds account.
- Select 'Order Mutual Funds'.
- Account - Select the account from which you would like to redeem mutual funds.
- Action - Select "Redeem".
- Fund - Select the Fund you would like to redeem.
- Amount - Enter a dollar amount if you would like to redeem a specific dollar amount, or enter the number units if you would like to redeem a specific number of units or check the 'Full Balance' box if you would like to redeem your full holdings in the investment*
- Review the email and telephone number information displayed on the screen to ensure that they are correct and up to date.
- Click 'Next' to verify the transaction. Clicking the 'Clear' button will clear all of the fields you have selected.
- Once you have verified the details of the transaction, confirm by clicking 'Finish'.
- You will receive an order number for the transaction.
Email Address and Daytime Phone #
- Your contact information is necessary for TD Mutual Funds transactions. TD Mutual Funds Representatives use email to communicate with EasyWeb clients in the event that they are unable to process a client's trade. Trades are sometimes not processed because a client's Investment Objectives (as stated when they completed a TD Mutual Funds account application form) are not in line with the investments they wish to purchase.
- You may directly change the email address located in this email field. Please note that this will change the email address associated with all your TD Mutual Funds and eFunds accounts.
- Your telephone number will only be used for this transaction, and any changes made will not permanently update your records. If you would like to permanently update your telephone number please select 'My Accounts' - 'Change Address' (only available for personal accounts).