Contents | Index
Order Mutual Funds - Purchase
From the 'My Accounts' - 'Investing' screen, click on 'Order Mutual Funds' from the left navigation menu. 'Order Mutual Funds' allows you to Purchase, Redeem or Transfer mutual funds (Fund to Fund) for your TD Mutual Funds or eFunds account.
- Select 'Order Mutual Funds'.
- Account - Select the account you would like to purchase mutual funds for.
- Action - Select "Purchase".
- Fund Category - Select the Fund Category.
- Fund - Select the Fund you would like to purchase.
- Amount - Enter a dollar amount if you would like to invest a specific dollar amount or enter the number of units if you would like to purchase a specific number of units.
- Review the email and telephone number information displayed on the screen to ensure that they are correct and up to date.
- Click 'Next' to verify the transaction. Clicking the 'Clear' button will clear all of the fields you have selected.
- Once you have verified the details of the transaction, confirm by clicking 'Finish'.
- You will receive an order number for the transaction
Email Address and Daytime Phone #
- Your contact information is necessary for TD Mutual Funds transactions. TD Mutual Funds Representatives use email to communicate with EasyWeb clients in the event that they are unable to process a client's trade. Trades are sometimes not processed because a client's Investment Objectives (as stated when they completed a TD Mutual Funds account application form) are not in line with the investments they wish to purchase.
- You may directly change the email address located in this email field. Please note that this will change the email address associated with all your TD Mutual Funds and eFunds accounts.
- Your telephone number will only be used for this transaction, and any changes made will not permanently update your records. If you would like to permanently update your telephone number, please select 'My Accounts' - 'Change Address' (only available for personal accounts).