Contents | Index
Note: If you would like to modify, cancel or obtain information on your existing Automatic Transfer Plan requests, please call TD Canada Trust EasyLine at 1-866-222-3456.
To set up a recurring funds transfer from one account to another, follow the steps listed below:
- Select My Accounts > Payments & Transfers from the top navigation bar.
- Select Automatic Transfer Plan from the left hand vertical navigation bar
- Select the From Account where the funds will be withdrawn
- Choose the To Account where the funds will be deposited.
- Enter the Amount to be transferred.
- Select how many times you would like the funds transferred between these accounts by selecting a Frequency. Frequency periods include week, 2 weeks, month, month-end, mid-month and month-end
- Verify if the e-mail address is correct.
- If you would like to permanently change your e-mail address please select change of address from the left hand navigation bar. (only available for personal accounts)
- Verify your correct daytime phone number and evening phone number (optional)
- Click on the Next button to process this transfer. Click the Back button to cancel this transaction
- For details on why your e-mail address is important click ‘Important information about your e-mail address’
- Record or print the confirmation number.
- If you do not have sufficient funds in the ‘From’ account on the date the transfer is to take place your transaction will not be processed. As a result, subsequent transactions will not be processed. You will need to complete the Automatic Transfer Plan request again if you would like to continue this service.
- This request is manually verified and subject to verification and acceptance by TD Canada Trust.
- Please allow at least 24hrs before your request is completed.
- You will receive a non-confidential e-mail from email@example.com
- We may attempt to phone you for clarification
- If you have a business account and would like to set up a recurring transfer please contact your Branch
- Please note that Automatic Transfer Plan requests are processed manually using the Personal Transfer Service and are subject to applicable service charges.
- Funds will be withdrawn and deposited ‘From’ and ‘To’ your account on the date you requested. If the date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday the funds will be deposited on the next business day.
Automatic Transfer Plan Request - Step 2
Review and approve your Automatic Transfer Plan request before confirming.
If the information is correct, click the Finish button to proceed. If you noticed you incorrectly entered some information, click Back and you will be returned to the Make Transfer page.