Contents | Index
This feature allows you to change your account type for your chequing or savings account. This feature is only available for personal accounts.
Please note: If you would like to change your account type to a Youth Account, Self Serve Student Account or a Plan 60 Account, contact EasyLine Telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456. Please remember to have your Access Card and EasyLine PhoneCode available at the time of your call.
You will need to provide proof of eligibility for these account types.
Please review all account types wisely before selecting. To change account type, follow the steps below:
- Select My Accounts > Special Requests from the top navigation menu
- Select Change Account Type from the left navigation bar
- Select the account you wish to change account type for.
- Choose the account type you wish to change to.
- To ensure you are selecting the right account, please click the Review account types link beside the 'change to' drop down menu.
- Verify if your e-mail address is correct
- If you would like to permanently change your e-mail address please select change of address from the left navigation bar. (only available for personal accounts)
- Verify your correct daytime phone number and evening phone number (optional)
- For details on why your e-mail address is important click ‘Important information about your e-mail address’
- Click on the Next button to process this transfer. Click the Back button to cancel this transaction
- Record or print the confirmation number.
- This request is manually verified and subject to verification and acceptance by TD Canada Trust.
- The Bank manually verifies all selections.
- Please allow at least 24 hours before your request is completed
- You will receive a non-confidential e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may attempt to phone you for clarification
Proof of Eligibility
- Youth Account - Date of birth
- Self Serve Student Account - Proof of enrollment
- Plan 60 - Date of birth
Change Account Type – Step 2
Review and approve your Change Account Type request before confirming.
If the information is correct, click the Finish button to proceed. If you noticed you incorrectly entered some information, click Back and you will be returned to the Change Account Type page.