Contents | Index
EasyWeb requires you to specify account types when exporting to Quicken. To avoid having to do this every time you request a download, follow the instructions below.
- On the View Accounts page, checkmark the account you would like to download under the "Download" column. On the Account Activity page, select the requested time period (Last 10 days, 31 days or 5 previous months in one month sections) you would like to download.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the View Accounts or Account Activity page.
- From the drop-down menu next to the words "Download to:", select Intuit Quicken and then click the "Download" button
- An account set-up page called "Set-up Download to Quicken or Quickbooks" will display. Select the account types for each account listed. If you have initially set up these accounts in Quicken or Quickbooks, these selections MUST BE THE SAME as how you have set them up in Quicken.
- Upon clicking "OK," your account preferences will be saved automatically and subsequent downloads will bypass this page. If you do not want your account export settings saved, click the box that says "Let me check these settings each time I download" and you will be presented with the "Setup Download to Quicken or Quickbooks" page each time you request to download your information.