Contents | Index
- On the View Accounts page, checkmark the account you would like to download under the "Download" column. On the Account Activity page, select the requested time period (Last 10 days, Last 31 days or one of the 5 previous months in the drop down menu) you would like to download.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the View Accounts or Account Activity page.
- From the drop-down menu next to the words "Download to:", select Intuit Quicken and click the "Download" button.
- Netscape will automatically launch Quicken.
First time downloading to Quicken?
- Follow step #1 and step #2 as above
- Upon receiving the message "You have started to download a file of type application/x-qfx... ", select Pick App (or Open depending on the version of Netscape you are using).
- Click on Browse. The Browse window will pop up.
- Look in C: Drive and find the Quickenw folder. Select the QW.exe file.
You have now associated the OFX file extension with Quicken and this should automatically download subsequent exports to Quicken.