Contents | Index
- On the View Accounts page, checkmark the account you wish to download under the "Download" column. On the Account Activity page, select the requested time period (Last 10 days, 31 days or 5 previous months in one month sections) for the account from which you wish to download information.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the View Accounts or Account Activity page.
- From the drop-down menu next to the words "Download to:", select Spreadsheet (.CSV) and then click the "Download" button.
- A pop-up window (File Download) will display asking you what you would like to do with the file about to be downloaded. The options in Internet Explorer are Open or Save. In Netscape Communicator, the options are Pick App (application to open with) and Save File.
- Select Save. Another window will open and provide you with the opportunity to specify where you would like the file to be saved. It is important to be able to recall where this file was stored, so you may wish to write this location down.
When saving the file, ensure that the file name includes an extension of .csv, if the extension is not already part of the suggested file name.
Please note that all transactions to the close of the last business day will be downloaded.