Contents | Index
Company Payee List
- If you have paid bills previously through EasyLine or
a Full Service Green Machine, then the payees you have already set-up will
automatically be displayed in EasyWeb.
- If you do not have any companies registered on your Payee List, you will need to set-up the payees before you can make payments.
- If you are a business customer with Branch Registration only, you will need to visit your local TD Canada Trust branch to add payees to your Payee List.
Personal Payee List
- If you do not have any Personal Payees registered on your Payee List, you will need to contact EasyLine at 1-866-222-3456 to register the payees before you can make payments.
Hints & Tips
- To search for a specific payee on your list, choose the 'Payee' option to view your payees in alphabetical order.
Please select from the links below for further information.
How do I add a Company to my Payee List?
How do I add a Personal Payee to my Payee List?
How do I delete a Payee from my Payee List?
How do I modify the account number for an existing Payee on my Payee List?
When will this payment be processed?
How do I modify my Payee Description?