We are honoured to be recognized for the dedicated efforts of our employees. Here are some highlights of awards won in 2011:
- TD Canada Trust received its seventh consecutive Synovate Best Banking award for Customer Service Excellence among the Big Five Retail Banks.
- J.D. Power and Associates ranked TD Canada Trust Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among the Big Five Retail Banks for the sixth year in a row.
- For the third year in a row our North American phone channel received the Service Quality Measurement (SQM) Group's North American Call Center Service Quality Award of Excellence. We received awards on both sides of the border this year. TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, ranked first in 'Highest Customer Satisfaction in Banking,' while the 'Highest IVR Customer Satisfaction with Self-Serve' award went to the team supporting TD.
- TD Asset Management Inc., the manager of TD Mutual Funds, was named Morningstar Fixed Income Fund Manager of the Year - for the second consecutive year - at the 17th annual Morningstar® Canadian Investment AwardsTM.
Governance, Leadership and Shareholder Relations
- Euromoney magazine named TD Best Bank in North America, for the third year in a row.
- TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, was recognized as Best Bank on the East Coast by Money magazine.
- TD was included in the Maclean’s/Jantzi-Sustainalytics list of the 50 Most Socially Responsible Corporations in Canada, for the third year in a row.
- Global Finance magazine ranked TD one of the World’s Safest Banks.
Employee Experience, Diversity and Accessibility
- TD was named one of Aon Hewitt Associates’ 50 Best Employers in Canada for the fourth year in a row.
- TD was ranked among the Ten Best Companies to Work For by the Financial Post.
- TD was acknowledged as one of MediaCorp’s Top 100 Employers in Canada for the fifth year in a row - and as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
- TD was recognized by the Globe and Mail as one of the Best Employers to New Canadians.
- Training magazine recognized TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, as a Top 125 company for training and development.
- The Human Rights Campaign, the largest civil rights organization in the U.S. focused on LGBT equality, named TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank among America’s “Best Places to Work” for LGBT employees.
- TD Securities was named one of the Best Workplaces in the United Kingdom by Great Place to Work UK.
- TD Bank Group received an OVATIONS Award of Excellence, by the Toronto chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators, for the TD Bank Careers site.
- TD was recognized for diversity in the board room, by being the first corporate recipient of the Canadian Board Diversity Council’s Award.
- Mediacorp Canada named TD one of Canada’s Greenest Employers.
- TD was included on Aon Hewitt’s The Green 30 list.
- TD received the Green Power Leadership Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- TD was listed on the Bloomberg Global Corporate Renewable Energy Index.
- TD received an Excellence in Corporate Responsibility Award, by green living, in the Large Business: Financial Services, Insurance and Professional Services category.
- TD was awarded the Toronto Arts and Business Award, presented by the Globe and Mail, Business for the Arts and the Toronto Arts Foundation.